Lionel Messi was born on 24 June 1987. He is an Argentine footballer who currently plays for Liga team Barcelona and Argentina national team.
In 2005, Lionel Messi Argentina to the title in the under-20 World Cup, scoring on a pair of penalty kicks to propel the team over Nigeria. In recent years, Messi has become one of the game’s highest paid players, earning an estimated $18 million a year. In 2009, he steered Barcelona to Champions League, La Liga and Spanish Club titles and took home the FIFA World Player of the Year award.
– Champions League (3) : 2006, 2009 and 2011
– Championship of Spain (5) : 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010 and 2011
– Vice-champion : 2007 and 2012
– The king’s Cup (2) : 2009 and 2012
– World clubs Cup(2) : 2009 and 2011
– Super cup of the UEFA (2) : 2009 et 2011
– Super cup of Spain (5) : 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010 and 2011
With the National team of Argentina :
– Junior World Champion 2005.
– Quarter finals of the Football world Cup 2006 (6th)
– Finalist of the Copa America en 2007.
– Golden medal at the summer Olympic Games of 2008
-Since 2006, he was under contract with Adidas
-March 2011, The French football revealed that the footballer has gathered more annual income with a total of 33 million of Euros (10 million as salary, 4 million as premium and 19 million as income from adverts. He went above David Beckham (30,4 million) and Christiano Ronaldo (30 million).
-From 2009 to 2011: The Japanese editor Konami and his famous football game Pro evolution Soccer has used his image on the cover of the game and in the adverts.
-November 24, 2011, he signs a contract with Electronic Arts, Messi becomes the headline of FIFA street videos . games